Read All Frequently Asked Questions

We provide a skilled staff to help you get the most out of your immigration. Our qualified and dependable Immigration Consultants can assist you in obtaining a favorable result in your case.

  • What is ECTS Credit System?

    Finnish higher education institutions use the ECTS system (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) in measuring a student’s workload. In this system one full-time academic year is equivalent to 60 higher education credits. When you complete your studies successfully, you are awarded with ECTS credits. The ECTS system is a tool that helps to describe and compare study programmes and award higher education qualifications. It is used across the European Union and other collaborating European countries.

  • Are your study programs subject to a fee?

    Yes, all our degree programs are subject to tuition fees, our international programs are given as a part of a comprehensive package including other services, the fee include all services mentioned in the student agreement.

  • What is Vocational Education

    In Finland, Comprehensive school education (basic education) consists of school years 1 to 9. After this, students continue to the upper secondary level and choose between general or vocational education. General upper secondary education (lukio in Finnish) provides, as its name suggests, general education. It does not qualify students for any particular occupation. At the end of general upper secondary school, students take a national school-leaving examination known as the Finnish matriculation examination. Those who pass the examination are eligible to apply for further studies at universities, universities of applied sciences and vocational institutions. General upper secondary education usually takes three years to complete. Vocational qualifications include upper secondary qualifications, further qualifications and specialist qualifications. Vocational upper secondary qualifications provide the basic skills required in the field. Further and specialist vocational qualifications enable people to develop their skills at different stages of their career. The scope of vocational upper secondary qualifications is usually 180 ECVET points, further qualifications 150 points and specialist qualifications 180 points.

  • Can I work in Finland with a Vocational Degree?

    Yes, we do emphasize that knowledge of Finnish language will increase your chances and opportunities of getting a job drastically.

  • Can I work while studying in Finland?

    Yes, international students are allowed to work in average 25 hours per week during the study terms.

  • Do I need to learn Finnish language to work in Finland?

    You do not have to, but it is highly recommended

  • Can I stay in Finland after I finish my studies?

    After obtaining a Finnish degree, international students can apply for a one year extension for seeking a job in Finland, after landing a job or creating their own business (self-employment), they can be be entitled to a resident permit based on employment.

  • I was admitted to one of your study programs in Finland, can I bring my spouse?

    Yes, it is possible for spouses to obtain a resident permit based on family ties, however suffcient means of support must be secured and taken in consideration

  • Do you offer Scholarships?

    Our tailored-made degree programs are do not offer scholarships, however other programs might.

Working, Employment, Self-employment & Investment

  • Can non EU citizens work in Finland?

    Yes, and in most typical cases a citizen of a third country (non EU country) would need a Finnish residency permit BEFORE they can start working.

  • Do I need a Finnish partner to establish a Limited Liability Company in Finland?

    No, as a foreigner you can hold 100% of an LLC company in Finland and you can be the sole partner- However, until you receive your residency permit, you will need to include at least 2 board members who are residents of an EU country.

  • What is the minimum share capital